The purpose of OSMOSE
Our shared services
- identity (encryption of personal data)
- sending & receiving transactions by mobile & office wallet
- messaging (end-to-end encryption)
- smart contract (transaction automation)
- voting rating system: DPOS delegation
- map, site information, network status, and financial status
- social network and management of a democratic social organization
- timestamping (certification & time stamping of documents, works)
- directory of cooperative initiatives, projects, tools, and resources
- cooperative events highlighting the ecosystem
- audiovisual content to promote the ecosystem
- event ticketing (festivals, events, etc.)
- cooperation platform & community self-help group
- Open or manage a place or project
(housing, co-working, agricultural land, offices, fab-lab, factory, workshop…)
- Join an initiative or project
By specialty, by affinity which allows the creation of several groups of experts who can make decisions
- Vote & Support a project
Support community initiatives and projects, participate in their co-financing, simply through a single vote, while keeping its OSM capital intact.
- Disposing resources in open source
Benefit from common tools, methodologies, and resources.
(Cooperative statutes, budget models, organizational assistance…)
- Rent, sell, lend, buy, exchange
All types of places, tools, services.
- Become a delegate & be helped to develop it
Benefit from a Budget, a team, and common tools to develop an initiative and promote it within an open ecosystem.
€0,0015 = 1 OSMOSE coin
Genesis of the OSMOSE association
For 10 years, OSMOSE (records) has been experimenting under the status of an association with the pooling of tools, services and productions for the defence of independent artists. Through its multidisciplinary and open vision, musicians, plastic artists, computer developers, hackers, hackers, hackers, but also producers, craftsmen, event organizers, etc. were considered as "practitioners of the arts".
Birth of Samurai Coop
→ 11.04.2017 creation of Samurai Coop.
Cooperative company intended to experiment with new forms of cooperation
It will be the founding structure of the OSMOSE Blockchain
→ www.samourai.coop www.samourai.coop
→ Meeting with François-Xavier Thoorens (Founder & CTO @ ARK.io)
→ Start of the in-depth study of ARK technology and DPOS protocol
→ Reflection on the OSMOSE project & its philosophy
Shooting of 47 videos of interviews with creators and contributors from Samouraï Coop networks and the OSMOSE community. Project called "Human Database"
Prize: Rec Development
→ Organized by Rec Innovation, in partnership with Accenture, Region Ile de France, Chambre Régionale de l'Économie Sociale et Solidaire...
→ Start of work with ARK.io & establishment of an ARK delegate node
→ Preparation of the organization of Hackathons, Conferences & workshops
→ Contribution work for the ARK community
→ Pitch of the OSMOSE project to companies and institutions in Ile de France
Launch of DevNet
→ Development of Desktop Wallets (Windows, MacOS, Linux)
→ Development of Mobile Wallets (Android, iOS)
→ Deployment of delegated nodes (genesis + communities)
→ Opening of the Slack / Telegram / Discord / Github
Launch of the Pre-ICO - OSMOSE
→ Opening of communication channels
→ Release of the first official documents, tutorials, and creative content
Public Launch of the ICO - OSMOSE
→ Release of the documentary "Protocole" on crypto-currencies, by Rémi Crussière
→ First "OSMOSE" Hackathon within the WAI, We Are Innovation (Paris Sud)
Launching the Mainnet
Official launch of the OSMOSE Blockchain
- OSMOSE is integrated into several applications, in use boxes corresponding to the values of the Social and Solidarity Economy
- First exchange listing the OSM coin
Officialization of the CryptoFestival - Paris
This festival highlights the independent artistic scene (contemporary music & independent films) in the form of a multidisciplinary crypto-friendly festival.
Event tickets are purchased in OSM, and the entire festival (payment at the bar, purchase of merchandising, etc.) is entirely in OSM.
CEO & Founder
CTO & Founder
Peri-Urban Ecosystem Consultant
Rural Ecosystem Consultant
Security Chief Officer
IT Executive Manager @ Orange Business Services
What is OSMOSE?
Thus, the part usually reserved for a banking intermediary is now re-injected into ecosystem projects.
With which currencies can we buy OSM ?
Can I mine OSMOSE?
The OSMOSE network does not operate on a Proof-of-Work protocol, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum, but on a DPOS protocol (*Delegate Proof-of-Stake) requiring much less energy.
On the other hand, to generate OSMs, you can either:
– Vote for a delegate with your portfolio, and generate OSMs by rewards.
– Make a delegate proposal so that the community can vote for you and you can receive benefits from your delegate
How to get OSM?
– Buy OSM before its public release (ICO), either with your credit card or with crypto-currencies (Ark, ETH, BTC)
– If you already have some OSM, you can 1) vote for a delegate 2) create a delegate proposal and submit it to the community to fund your project.
Where is OSMOSE based?
Can I be recruited or join the community?
You can join our Telegram, Slack, Discord channels!
Contributors identified as reliable and regular within the ecosystem may also be recruited from the official team.
Why the name OSMOSE?
We feel that the decentralization of information systems is a new opportunity for people all over the world to share tools, knowledge, means, and value. Through the OSMOSE project, the founding team wishes to allow new forms of cooperation where it was previously very complex to set up without intermediaries.
OSMOSE’s philosophy is based on three fundamental elements:
– An open source philosophy applied to digital as well as to real
– Respect for the human condition, and the sharing of knowledge
– Defending the self-employed, project leaders and sustainable initiatives
With this new tool, we hope to enable OSMOSE between environments, sectors, networks, groups of individuals and individuals.
Unleashing the potential of a proactive generation for a more cooperative world is OSMOSE’s primary mission.